Only a true tattoo artist can bring your vision to life, so don't go to just anyone for new ink. Check out Good & Evil Tattoo in Old Orchard Beach, ME. We take body modifications to the next level by offering hand-drawn tattoos and face piercings.
In a male-dominated industry, having multiple female artists in our tattoo shop is something we have been proud to advertise for over 25 years. During that time, we've built a solid reputation for keeping our workplace clean and welcoming. We strive to make the whole tattooing experience more comfortable and easier for you.
Visiting Old Orchard Beach on vacation? Good & Evil Tattoo has the best kind of souvenir you could take home. We're the area's favorite local tattoo shop because...
- We specialize in several different tattoo styles
- We offer an easy-going, relaxed environment
- We have a kid-friendly waiting area
Get in touch with us today to discuss a custom tattoo or face piercing.
Walk-ins are always welcome! But you can make an appointment too, to make sure someone is available when you stop by. Please remember that...
- All tattoos and piercings need a valid photo ID.
- You must be 18 or older to get a tattoo.
- If you are under the age of 18 and want a piercing, you must bring a parent or legal guardian with their valid photo ID, as well as a copy of your birth certificate.
- If you do not have an ID, we may turn you away.
Ready to get your next piece of art? Come to Good & Evil Tattoo in Old Orchard Beach, ME today.